Elektra S1CO Microcasa Lever Espresso Machine
Elektra S1CO Microcasa Lever Espresso Machine for the home features a beautiful combination of chrome and brass. The dedicated retro style espresso machine attracts the gaze and bestows elegance on the surroundings. The gleaming chrome and brass are the mirror of unrivaled quality of an Italian crafted espresso machine. The performance of the Elektra S1CO Microcasa Lever Espresso Machine is known for making quality espresso and cappuccino equals their beauty.
The heat exchange system delivers consistently hot espresso and provides high pressure steam for latte and cappuccino. The espresso machine is equipped with a large brass boiler, a water table sight glass to indicate level of water in boiler, boiler pressure relief valve and built-in thermostat to ensure the safety and security of machine. The dedicated retro style espresso machine captures the attention and bestows elegance on the surroundings. And, Elektras performance in delivering high quality espresso and cappuccino matches its beauty.
An Italian crafted pull lever espresso machine.
Owned by the Fregnan family since 1947 and located in Treviso, Northern Italy, the Elektra Company cares about combining tradition and innovation in the production of their espresso machines and coffee grinders. Every single product of Elektra is the end result of their unrestrained initiative, creativity and commitment.
How does a pull lever espresso machine work?
A spring piston lever espresso machine works by means of a built in spring that forces water through our ground coffee under pressure. The barista uses a lever (i.e. pulls the shot) to force the spring to compact. On release of the lever the spring at that point increases and forces hot water through the coffee at declining pressure. Thus creating a beautiful espresso shot with fantastic crema that you will surely enjoy.
Features of the Elektra S1CO Microcasa Lever Espresso Machine
- Pressure gauge shows steam pressure in boiler and needle in green zone indicates optimal time to extract espresso
- Spring piston-operated-lever starts in upward position, the user pulls down against spring until coffee fills bottom of the cup, then lever is slowly release and the spring piston pushes the lever to pump the water through the coffee grinds. For a second shot the lever should be pull down half way and then released
- Boiler pressure relief valve on top of the boiler for safety
- Durable brass boiler that provides exceptionally dry steam for creating micro-foam with a capacity of 61 oz. (1.8 L)
- Water lever sight glass indicates level of water in the boiler
- Internal pressure regulator automatically regulates the temperature
- Built-in safe thermostat prevents meltdown if left without water
- Bakelites handles on lever and portafilter
- Large round base (10″ diameter)
- Dimensions: 19″ H x 10″ w x 10″ D
- 800 Watt, 110 Volts, 60 Hz
- Limited two-years warranty
- Made in Italy
- Note: The steam wand is shipped separate to prevent damage when shipped. A crescent wrench is needed to place it back.