Why Should You Buy a Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine?
The Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine has stainless steel casing, with brass components throughout make the Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine Version M is one of the most popular prosumer espresso machines on the market. Simple, reliable and powerful, the Silvia espresso machine gives you the control to make coffee shop quality espresso and the ability to microfoam milk to make lattes and killer cappuccinos. You have the option to add even more consistency to your Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine with the addition of a PID controller.
What is Special About Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machines?
The best value semi-automatic espresso machine on the market, no matter which price range or boiler type it goes up against. If you’re looking for a single-boiler under $1,000, the Rancilio is also the best in the field.
Here Are a Few Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine Reviews:
…absolutely love the Silvia and Rocky doserless grinder. Past three years of perfect, consistent espresso and lattes with at least 4-6 shots per day.. Aside from the perfect cup, there is absolutely no aluminum in the water path, which led me to the Sylvia in the first place. – Robert
…been a workhorse in our kitchen for 14 years. As like no a the grind is fine it produces a nice crema on top and a great shot. Steam and frothy easy to repair with a brass boiler and reset button. Can not beat it! – Rog
…Silvia is unquestionably the most heavily discussed and documented home espresso machine on the Internet. Perhaps counter-intuitively, that’s precisely why skipping the Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine would seem like an error of omission. – HB
Features of the Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine
- High-quality Stainless steel construction
- .3 Liter Brass Boiler
- Commercial 58 mm Brass Grouphead
- 3-Way group solenoid valve which de-pressurizes the grouphead allowing the user to remove the portafilter immediately after pulling a shot
- 2 Liter Water Reservoir
Standard Features of the Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine
- Newly Redesigned Ergonomic Portafilter Handle 58 mm Commercial Brass Portafilter. The portafilter is the same as the commercial Rancilio Espresso Machine
- 41 Watt pump
- New adjustable expansion valve
- Commercial articulating steam wand with new 1 hole steam tip
- Contoured steam knob
- Large, pull-out stainless drip tray
- Featuring a commercial grade group head for heat stability and a quality extraction of espresso, resulting in coffee shop quality crema.
- An articulating steam wand which offers a complete range of motion and professional steaming knob precisely controls steaming pressure
- Classic linear design
- Optional pod and capsule adaptor kit available for those that do not own an espresso quality grinder