Nespresso Pixie Espresso Machine
What is the best Nespresso machine? Hands down and easily, the Nespresso Pixie Espresso Machine. The Nespresso Pixie Espresso Maker is an ultracompact Nespresso capsule espresso machine. The machine runs off of Nespresso Pixie C0ffee pods which it brews one perfect cup of espresso at a time. Every time.
The espresso made with the Nespresso Pixie Capsule Espresso Machine is rich, with a nice crema on top due to the 19 bar pressure of the machine which forces hot water thru the Nespresso capsule.
The Nespresso Pixie Espresso Maker gets fabulous reviews. Here are a few:
… I love this machine! It’s sleek and small so it doesn’t take up much space. It brews quickly and isn’t too loud. I’m still deciding what “flavor” of pod I like the best. I’m a fan of the dark, syrupy ones so far.
… glad I bought the Nespresso Pixie Coffee Machine instead of the Inissia although I’m sure that machine is well made, too. It just depends on what you want and whether you’re the type of person who will eventually upgrade.
The Nespresso Pixie is the in the mid-range of the affordable machines in the Nespresso coffee machine realm. It is slightly taller than the Inissia and more stylish. It is also sturdier, and has more parts made of metal than the Inissia. It is rated at 4.8 stars on the Nespresso website.
Some of the features of the Nespresso Pixie Capsule Espresso Machine:
- High-pressure pump (19 bars) ensures best flavor
- Thermoblock heating element for precise temperature control
- Programmable and automatic control of the amount of coffee in the cup
- Drip tray flips up to accommodate larger cup sizes
- Functional handle allows for easy coffee preparation
- Automatic ejection of used capsules on lifting the handle
- Collection container for 10 used capsules
- Removable 24 oz. water tank
- Easy to read, backlit operation buttons
- Automatic shut off after 9 minutes
- Aluminum finish
- Dimensions: 12¾” L x 4¼” W x 9¼” H
- 1160 Watts