The Best French Press Coffee Maker
Let me tell you why this is the Best French Press Coffee Maker you’ll ever buy. I worked at a coffee shop and every day my, first week, I saw this huge, shiny glass french press on the shelf. I told everyone, “When I get my first check, I was gonna treat myself and buy that french press.”. I wondered to myself, should I buy a stainless steel french press coffee maker instead? I figured, nah, they wouldn’t possibly sell something that would break if hot water was added.
How Did the First French Press Purchase Go?
So I bought the press, took it home and made certain to follow every instruction on how to make a french press of coffee. I made my first press. Poured my first cup, only to immediately watch the French Press break into multiple pieces right in front of my eyes. So, when considering buying a french press coffee maker, you need to consider durability. Using an all-glass press would mean you have to consider its fragility, and as you know, not all glass is made same.
So. Which Type of French Press is the Best to Buy?
I’ve had glass, plastic and now an insulated stainless steel made French Presses; all of these have their distinct benefits, pros and cons. You can save yourself the decision-making process by buying a stainless steel french press coffee maker which is very durable and specially made to last you a long time, while you enjoy the best of homemade brewed organic coffee every day.
What Should You Consider When Buying a French Press Coffee Maker?
When opting to buy a french press coffee maker– it is very essential to consider the thermal properties. A lot of can be answered with buying an insulated stainless steel version of the french press. But to be honest, the particular kind of material, thickness & design – whether double or single wall – can help in determining the insulation properties that makes up the carafe. There are Coffee Makers that are particularly made to keep coffee much warmer – longer. But the better option would be to pour the coffee into a thermos to keep it staying warm.
French Press Coffee on the Go.
So maybe you can’t lug a large stainless steel french press coffee pot with you on the go. Or maybe, you’ve tried in the past, only to find your, “office husband” or “office wife” or just “Bob from Accounting” using your stainless steel french press without letting you know. Or it’s just no longer a viable option. The next best option would be the Stainless Steel Espro Coffee Travel Press which allows you to brew excellent coffee directly in an insulated travel mug. Espro for deep, rich flavor only a coffee press provides.
|Espro Coffee Travel Press – $34.95
Perfect for commuting or camping, the Espro Coffee Travel Press allows you to brew excellent coffee directly in an insulated travel mug. Espro for deep, rich flavor only a coffee press provides.
Back to the Stainless Steel French Press for Home.
Brewing your coffee in the Stainless Steel Secura French Press Coffee Maker is the next best option.
- 1.5 Liter stainless steel French Press Coffee Maker. Both the exterior and the interior are made from top quality 18/10 stainless steel. This coffee maker is made to outlast other coffee makers!
- 3-LAYERED STAINLESS STEEL FILTER STRUCTURE traps the smallest coffee grounds to produce an exceptional full-bodied flavor
- BONUS Stainless Steel Screen included with this French Press Coffee Maker. The filter screen is easy to disassemble and clean. Stack one or more screens together to give your espresso a more refined taste
- This Stainless Steel French Press Coffee Maker comes with our “Cool” touch handle and knob for comfortable and safe pouring
- The capacity of the Secura Stainless-Steel French Press Coffee Maker is 50 OUNCE/ 1500ML. All of the parts for this French Press Coffee Maker are DISHWASHER SAFE.